Well done on being selected to speak at Scottish Summit, here are a few things that you need to know about the event.
- You will be supplied with a sponsored polo shirt for the event. This has the sponsors logos on the sleeves and it is required to be worn during your session at Scottish Summit.
- If your company is not covering your flights or accommodation Scottish Summit will book up to 2 nights in a local hotel during your stay, this will be shared with another speaker (if you would like a room to yourself then you would need to cover the additional 50% cost)
- If your company is covering your flights and accommodation then you are permitted to add 1 slide in the official slide deck thanking your employer for the support.
- Slides are required 24 hours before your session. This is to allow us to upload them to the event app for attendees who have accessibility needs.
- You are invited to a speakers meal on Friday evening, more information will be supplied leading up to the event.
- Should you need to cancel your session pleases contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org