Scottish Summit is back and bigger than ever.
It’s the fourth year of this widely renowned Microsoft Community event – and it certainly will not disappoint!
In 2022 our learning and development sessions span two whole days to cater for huge demand and an influx of highly talented speakers looking to inspire an entire community.
This is your chance to hear the latest and greatest in Microsoft technology trends, innovations and partner initiatives from professionals in the field with vast knowledge and experience.
Never has there been so many advocates of the Microsoft ecosystem gathered together in one place at an EU community event; answering questions, teaching best practices and demonstrating real-world solutions live, in-person.
Register for free and join the Scottish Summit community today.
This event is perfect for:
– Microsoft Partners looking to build a network and share innovations
– End-users looking at how the technology can transform a business
– Business professionals from any discipline looking to learn how the platform is changing the way organisations work
– Recruitment organisations on the hunt for new talent and hiring opportunities
There is truly something for all levels and interest as the event covers 7 topic tracks and 400 speaker sessions from 10th and 11th of June 2022, including:
– Microsoft Azure – The infrastructure for technology transformation
– Dynamics 365 – The enabler for greater productivity and delivering business value
– Power Platform – The platform for transforming business processes
– Big Data – The intelligent insights to lead a business toward future success
– Personal Skills – The Empowerment of Individuals and Employees
– Microsoft Education – A foundation for knowledge and progression
– New Speaker Presentations – Supporting new ideas alongside diversity and inclusion
We bring together top Microsoft speakers, Most Valued Professionals, community influencers and emerging business professionals who are here to share new ideas, trends and learnings with the wider Microsoft Community.
Our tracks rank from beginner level (100) to the technically advance (400), providing learning for all, including end-users, partners, business stakeholders, consultants and educators.
There really is a wealth of information to be drawn out of this event, from experts in the Microsoft technology space.
So, join us and walk away more knowledgeable and motivated than ever before.
Click below to secure your free ticket and become inspired by the greatness that the Microsoft platform has to offer.
For 2022 we are keeping the event as a free event but are asking for donations for Rock Trust, Rock Trust are a Scottish charity that is working to tackle Youth Homelessness.
Homelessness is more than rooflessness. Your sponsorship will offer a young person not just a home to call their own, but the support they need to move forward with their lives.
They can also get further help through our health & wellbeing programme, mentors, and our group-work sessions, including cooking and employability.
Young people living in our flats can stay as long as they need to, but typically they will move on within 2 years to a social or private tenancy of their own. When they are ready to take that step, they will have the skills and knowledge to make a success of it.
A £10 donation will achieve much more than just a roof over their head for a month. It will help fund a full package of support for a young person. The true cost of providing this support is more than £10 a month, but with a community of supporters, we can get there.
If you cannot afford to donate or are against donating please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a code for registration without donation.